Online Group Coaching: Top Secrets for Working Mothers (2019)
Strategies to support you in showing up fully present, and for reducing stress & guilt.
Coaching takes place over 3 weekly lunchtime ONLINE group sessions (on Zoom) and is aimed at working mothers.
PLEASE NOTE: Dates for this course have not been finalised for 2019. Timing shown is indicative.
Call #1: Friday @ 13h00 GMT+2 (South Africa)
Connecting to your power as a mother and a career or businesswoman
You will leave this call present to your feminine power in both roles, keeping them distinct and clear
Call #2: Friday @ 13h00 GMT+2 (South Africa)
Freeing yourself from guilt and stress, stepping into power and presence
In this call you’ll understand how the brain works so you can step out of the guilt-stress spin and into being fully present, be it at home or the office.
Call #3: Friday @ 13h00 GMT+2 (South Africa)
Creating maximum support and minimal mixups
In this call you’ll receive practical tips and strategies for powerful conversations with those around you, so you can create the support you need and avoid misunderstandings and mixups.
- All calls are live with Master Coach Mandy.
- Calls will be a combination of training and individual coaching.
- Materials will be provided via email the day before.
- Calls will be recorded. Due to the confidential nature of coaching, recordings will be available to participants for a limited time only.
- Your coaching with Mandy, will never be repackaged into another product.
Whilst you are here, be sure to have a look at my Desk Inspiration product.
Not limited to any year or any start date, a card a week, just re-shuffle the cards and off you go.
To match the 52 weeks in a year there are 12 x 4 monthly cards plus 4 ‘joker’ cards – just add them in anywhere to make up the quarter.This is for you if you are looking for:
- a gift that everyone else wishes they had gotten to first
- something unique and long lasting
- a way to ground yourself in these uncertain times
- a coach right there on your desk or table whenever you need her